2012 seemed to fly by. I think the older I get, the faster time flies! We had a great first year together! I'm looking forward to another adventurous year in 2013. I'm hoping I can master a few things this year, getting fit, learning how to cook more (healthy) meals, and learn some more projects and talents! Here are some of our highlights!
January- Moved into our first home, a condo in near Salt Lake City. We were so excited about our own place and more space than my tiny little apartment had
February- celebrated Valentines Day together at the Lady Antebellum concert- the best part is Zach does not like country music, and sat through it for me :)
March- Got a calling to be a Relief Society teacher, Zach got a calling to be the Elders Quorum Secretary
April- Enjoyed house projects and the weather starting to warm up!
May- We decided we needed an addition to our family. We found a cute little olde english bulldog we thought would be a great fit., but couldn't pick her up yet. Enjoyed a trip to St. George and Vegas for Memorial Day weekend with Zach's cousins Tyler and Jess.
June- Picked Polly up!
July- Celebrated the 4th of July by running our first 5k together, with all of my siblings. Doesn't seem like a very big deal, but for this girl it is!
August- I finished my Associates Degree in Business- finally! Zach finished his 3rd semester. Started looking at houses again, one fell into our laps! Started that process again... And my parents came out to visit for 2 weeks!
September- Got renters for our condo and closed on new home Sept. 27th, hopefully we'll be in this one for awhile. We love it here! And.. of course, football season started
October- Had our first party at our house, a Halloween party
November- Bought our first washer and dryer! That stuff is exciting now :) And celebrated our 1 year anniversary! Found out I'm going to be an aunt, Heather is pregnant!
December- Celebrated Christmas in GA with my family, the first time we were all together in 5 years!
Here's to 2013!
No comments:
Post a Comment