
Another view of the room

My bedroom (not quite finished, and haven't found room for everything yet)

Dining area (I can't even call it a dining room :)

View from living room to kitchen

Living room (I dunno why this looks crooked)

View from the front door

I can't decide what to put on the right side of the TV- this is too symmetrical
My apartment was finally clean enough to take pictures of! I came home from work today to find a sparkling clean apartment. Hannah cleaned everything. There are still some things I'm not sure are so permanent in the apartment, but I love it. It's been fun (and expensive) furnishing a new home. I did find a lot of good deals, and it's a good thing Ikea and Tai Pan Trading are about 15 minutes away! It's just a one bedroom apartment, and yes Hannah and I share the bed, but it hasn't been a problem yet. I like the area and everything, so we are happy here in Murray, Utah!
1 comment:
How about a totem pole for the right side of the TV?
Post a Comment