Hannah and I hadn't done laundry in 2 weeks. My apartment has hookups, but let's face it, I haven't had money to buy them yet. So it's a little inconvenient. We had 2 rubbermaid totes (large ones), a laundry basket, and 2 big trash bags of clothes. Picturing it? Yeah it's funny. We live on the 3rd floor, so we carried it all down to my car to make the short trip to the laundry on site. So the way you pay for laundry here is with a card you purchase in the office, and you can reload. Well, I had $10.00 on it, but it had taken a little over $2.00 for the card. I can't remember the exact amount I started with. So we started the laundry in 7 out of 8 working washers! 7! Each load is .80 so you do the math, we didn't have enough to dry all of our clothes! And the office was closed, so I couldn't go reload the card. It was hysterical actually. So we doubled some loads in the dryers, and we might as well not have dried them! They were all wet. Our apartment that night was covered in clothes laying out to dry! and while we were doing our laundry we realized that the door in there was cut off to fit the frame, ghetto?!? We thought so. Anyway, we were feeling a little pathetic...
1 comment:
Hahahahahahaha, that door is so ghetto awesome! Sucks about the laundry. Makes for a good story though :)
Post a Comment