Well, there is so much to catch up on, where to even begin! I almost feel silly just putting up one post!
I have recently returned from serving a mission to the Arizona Mesa Mission, and the temple Visitor's Center! I left July 29, 2009 and returned 2 days after Christmas, December 27, 2010! I can't even tell you how wonderful it was. It almost feels like a dream sometimes still. I love being home, but somedays I think being back on my mission would be easier...
Life is good though! I moved out to Utah 2 weeks after I got home and am finally getting settled. We drove across country, running from that FREAK winter storm and it caught up with us. That took us 4 days from Acworth to Layton, NOT cool :) We got out here on January 13th. I started work about 10 days later, working for Liberty Title again! They opened a branch out here in Salt Lake while I was on my mission. I feel blessed! Hannah and I lived with Heather up in Layton until we could find a place. So I commuted for a few weeks. We found a cute apartment in Murray, about 10 minutes from my office. Things have worked out well. I was accepted to UVU in Orem, and the U of U in Salt Lake! I am leaning more towards the U, starting in the summer. I am actually a little nervous about starting school again. Some days I wish I would have finished before my mission, but I think it's all worked out how it's supposed to. Hannah and I are having fun living together. She is looking for a job and will be starting school too. My life is a little uneventful to most people I'm sure, but I stay busy somehow. Even being home 2 months I still feel up in the clouds a lot of the time. A mission is just so structured, and you have 1 purpose. Being back home you are pulled in a million different directions! I will post some pictures soon of my apartment, since that is the most exciting thing right now! It's been fun to see old friends and mission friends, since everyone is out here it seems! I miss mom and dad and my GA friends, but I'm already planning a trip!
Look for more updates soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment