


Kind of a lame post I know... but anyway, I have been having headaches for a really long time, most of which I thought were coming from my eye strain since I work on the computer and always studying or something. I have had issues in the past, but stopped wearing my contact. I finally got back on insurance 2 months ago, so I went to the eye doctor a few weeks ago. Get this... my eyesight actually improved without wearing my contact (yes, I only have 1..in my left eye). It went from a +3.25 to a +1.75. Anyways, they fitted me for a contact and it has been ok, kinda hard to get used to again. So I decided to get a pair of glasses as well, and I actually think I like them better than the contact! I took these pictures so I could show my sister (for those of you who know us, we have to share everything with each other). So here are some pics!
1 comment:
I am so with you on the whole contacts thing...I gave up on wearing them long ago! Cute glasses by the way!
Post a Comment