Friday, December 12, 2008

Merry Christmas and More!

      A portion of our Christmas Village
         Our Christmas tree!
I have been a slacker the past month it looks like, but life has been crazy busy! I just finished finals on Tuesday, with plenty of time to shop and enjoy the Christmas season without the burden of school. And of course I had to get my wisdom teeth out.. right before Christmas. I had all 4 extracted yesterday, and recovering pretty well. I wasn't put to sleep, by choice. For some reason, I hate the feeling of waking up from it and being incoherent. The worst part was being numb and somewhat nauseus. But... I absolutely love this time of year, everything about it. All my friends know that I'm a Christmas "junkie"... and love Christmas movies. For those of you who haven't seen Four Christmases, You should! It's a must see! I am sad that Brian, Heather, and James won't be here this year, but we will continue on... and get to talk to Brian on Christmas day so we are way excited about that. I have taken some pictures over the last few weeks, but I don't have my USB cable to upload pictures, so I have to find ways around that. I'll post some as soon as I can. 
I hope that all of you enjoy the next couple of weeks and have a wonderful Christmas! Love you all!

No comments: