Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Happy 1 year Anniversary!

Zach and I celebrated our first anniversary yesterday! I really don't know where the time has gone, sometimes it seems like just yesterday I was anxiously awaiting our wedding day and other times it seems like we have been married forever. I'm pretty bummed I didn't get a picture of us last night, but we got our family pictures taken on Sunday, so that will have to count (be looking for those!). We decided since we bought our new home, a new fridge, and a new washer and dryer all in the last 2 months we would be low key on our anniversary (don't worry I won't stop bugging him about a big trip next year). So we went to a nice dinner at Market Street Grill (probably the best seafood in Utah) and then to the mall to buy a couple fun things for each of us. We really only ended up getting handsoap from Bath and Body Works because they were having a sale, and 2 pairs of earrings for me... so we both kinda struck out. Oh well, Zach's birthday is coming up and then Christmas. We really just enjoyed being together. After the mall we got a red box and came home! :) It was fun to reflect back on our last year. I couldn't be more grateful that our paths were led together through serving a mission, something I fought for a long time. The Lord knew I needed to be in Mesa, AZ. He is everything I ever wanted in a husband and more. I love our life and I'm so excited for more adventures!

No comments: