Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Home Sweet Georgia

Hanging out with mom and Hannah... I love shopping with my mom!
Good ol Zaxby's... they really should bring them to Utah!
Meeting cousin Anson for he 1st time, he loved me and I think cuz I look like his mom!
Getting ready for the laser show

It's been a few years since we have seen them, love Jenn & Shannon! My dad's brother Wayne, Aunt Diane, Jenn, Vince, & Anson, Shannon & Zach all came up from FL for the reception! It was so fun to catch up!

Pretty proud of the flower arrangement Hannah and I put together
My cousin Deseret and I at the reception
Goofballs opening presents after the reception

At my favorite restaurant... Bahama Breeze

A little late with the post I guess... about a month ago I got to fly back home for 4 short, but fun days! Hannah and I flew out together for Brian's reception, originally I didn't think I'd be able to go but the end of May Hannah found tickets randomly for $150 roundtrip!! Guess it was meant to be. We got there late Thursday night, shopped for wedding reception stuff all day, hung out with some cousins on my dad's side at Stone Mountain that night, wedding stuff all day Saturday, and Sunday was hanging with the fam! Being in Georgia is so comfortable, it's home... I unfortunately haven't gotten to spend much time there since being home but I absolutely love it. There are always so many people I want to see, friends and family, and making time for it all rarely happens. Luckily this time, I got to see a lot of people at the reception!

No comments: