The rules: Link the person who tagged you. Tell about 6 quirks of yours. Tag 6 fellow bloggers to do the same.
Vanessa tagged me on this so I'm gonna try to think of some. I can never remember things like this when someone asks me...but then later on I do. So here are some:
Quirk No. 1: I don't like animals around me when I'm eating, mostly dogs and cats though. Uck!
Quirk No. 2: I can't stand long toenails, so I pick/cut them all the time. I hate when they touch my sheets at night.
Quirk No. 3: I love potato chips. So when I open a brand new bag, I look for the folded ones.
Quirk No. 4: I snort sometimes when I laugh really hard.
Quirk No. 5: I have this weird thing about money. If I owe someone $20 and I just got paid from someone else, I don't like giving them that $20..weird I know.
Quirk No. 6: I have a certain order for everything I do when getting ready.. i.e. taking a shower, putting on make up, etc.
I tag: Sarah, Stacie, Mandy, Tina, and Lindsey.
No comments:
Post a Comment