Wednesday, September 17, 2008

EFY Mini Reunion..





EFY is over, and about half of everyone went back to school, some at BYU, and a lot spread out. Over Labor Day weekend, 2 of my friends came in town from LA (Sierra and Emily) to escape Gustav. They were staying with some friends in Athens. My friend Stephanie is the only one that lives really close to me now. So we all met at Stone Mountain for the Laser Show! Me and Steph got there pretty early, but we didn't realize it would be so packed. There were a couple country concerts going on to. But we eventually all met up and found a place to sit. We all sat around, talked, ate, and laughted. Afterwards, we went to Steak n' Shake, always a fun time! We had so much fun! I'm glad I met such cool people :) The next weekend, Sierra and Emily were still in town, so everyone met up and went to the YSA dance..ha! I took James too, and his friend came along. Brian and a couple other people met us there. I normally don't go to them, but I wanted to hang out with everyone and knew that we could make a party! We weren't there for very long, but had fun. Aftewards, guess what..Steak n' Shake again!!!

No comments: