Sunday, September 28, 2008

A Big Day for Bubby...








Wow, I cant believe it. My "baby" brother is old enough to serve a mission. He will be reporting to the MTC, October 15th. For those of you who don't know where he is going, he is serving in Long Beach, CA, Spanish speaking. I always knew the time was coming, but it is right around the corner, and you're never really ready!! I have one incredible brother. He went through the temple last Saturday, 9/27. Although I was unable to be in there with Him, I was so happy for him. He was beaming when he walked out. A lot of family was able to be there, including our Grandma, who just got out of the hospital 2 weeks ago. She sat in her cute little wheelchair the whole time and Brian was so thrilled that she could be there. He had a couple of his friends there who just returned home from their missions too. Hannah and I showed up right before they were to come out and waited outside. Anyways, afterwards we took pictures and most of us went to lunch. I am so grateful for Brian, for the loving, genuine, and righteous young man he is. I am so grateful that he is able to serve a mission! I am proud to be his SISTER! :)

1 comment:

Vanessa said...

Why, oh why, did you put the worst picture of me up there?! Kristen, we already talked about this at the temple. Isn't there a better one? :c)