So after 2 years of not being in school, I started full time once again 2 weeks ago at KSU!! There have been some ups and downs for me over the last couple years in figuring out which way to "go." I moved out to Utah in Sept. 06, had plans of going to Esthetics School, and plans kind of fell through. After finishing that, I was going to go back to finish my Bachelors Degree. That was the original plan. It's funny how the Lord sometimes has a different plan for us :) I decided just to stay out there and live, there were a few things keeping me in Utah. Last fall, I decided I would try and get into BYU. I wasn't sure though. After much prayer and contemplating, I realized I needed to move back to GA, live at home to save money and go to school here. It was so incredibly hard to leave...I loved it there, my first time living on my own, and I made a ton of new friends. So I moved back in January, started working at the job I had before I moved, Liberty Title, and began everything to get enrolled again at KSU. Even then, there were issues, with the HOPE scholarship! I was wondering when everything would fall into place. It finally did, I just didn't realize it! I am now officially a full time student, majoring in Business Management! I am grateful for the trials and struggles the Lord allows to have sometimes in order to grow. I am very excited and life is good!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment